Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rose d'Anjou and chicken nachos

I have almost everything I would need to make chicken nachos for dinner (notice it is 8:07 pm and I'm just getting around to making dinner because I spent an hour looking for the right kind of motor oil and figuring out how to lift the hood of Larry's car which I'm now driving since Toyota repossessed the car I was driving)
If I had tacos or tortilla chips I could make these.  I'm making my own version but tortilla-less tonight wihich is highly disappointing.  I'm too lazy at this point to drive a mile to get them.

Larry bought all the wine in the house.  Now I am discovering my own favorites.  Rose d'Anjou is a wine near to where I went to school in France and where my good friends live and I have so many happy memories and I am drinking it now, celebrating all that I've accomplished this week.  It goes well with strong foods like provologne chees

In the mere 8 years we were married, Larry and I went to France 3 times and all to visit my friends.   He said that was a big highlight of our marriage for him, I asked him one night at the end to tell me about a happy memory of our marriage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment