Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm gonna spray my pee at you, oh yeah

Well, I bet this one got your attention.  I have been going through lots of physical testing and it's been trying.  I've had back pain for 6 months and the doctors decided to rule out lots of stuff, some involving pee which, while I was waiting for the urologist to perform this most unpleasant procedure, I was giggling at this most unusual gift I received from a friend who hasn't seen me since Larry died and who wanted to make me feel better.

I am friends with some pretty conservative people, mostly moderate liberals and then some really radical artists.  This friend falls in the radical artist category.  He and his 5-year old son made some beautiful wood block prints for me only they were all really violent.  So there's one of a monster screaming, "I hate you" and another of two monsters, one proclaiming, I'm gonna spray my pee at you oh yeah and the other responding, I'm gonna spray my blood at you.  The urologist didn't get the irony.
But I thought it might be good to share something funny and I'm considering the feng sui (sp?) aspect of hanging these up.  They're pretty cool looking and the friend is pretty significant to me.  Will I energetically be chasing the few people who will brave being with me alone in my home away?  I say brave because people seem to be afraid of what it might be like to be with me or maybe afraid they will say the wrong thing.  I don't want to speculate so much, it's hard work to get people into my house.  Maybe it's the dogs.

My business has increased.  I was feeling like a successful business owner but then I took on two new clients and now I feel like a pinball machine on tilt.  It's HARD!  I work very late hours and get up very early in the morning and I am just not having much fun. I hope to rectify this soon.

Well, based on my last post, I'm off to Olive Garden with someone who will brave talking to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment