Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Ending

It is the day before a big benefit for me.  I just received a very good massage that was donated to me.  I should be happy.  I am not.  I am trying to get my video equipment to function the way I need because I am way behind on my freelance work.   Right now, I want the luxury of watching mindless tv.   Instead, my editing software is crashing and the dog still needs walking and emails still need replied to.    

I had my heart set on rebuilding with this particular green modular company.  There are many obstacles and I don't think they can all be overcome.  I need to start from scratch thinking about a place to live but I'd like to at least have made up my mind on a direction.

I want to go out to find a good snack to make up for the horrible dinner that I made myself.  I so badly want a happy ending to three difficult years.    I guess a little desperation is normal under the circumstances.


No comments:

Post a Comment