Thursday, November 15, 2012

All Shook Up

It has been one heck of a week and most of it has been today.

I've been frustrated with a pain in my back that has been going on for 9 months.  I'm finally getting physical therapy, but there have been lots of setbacks and today I felt as if this is it, it's never going to end.  I have some other minor physical things going on too, but it all adds up to feeling old and tired and truly worried that physically, this is as good as it's going to get.  I even hurt sitting.  I honestly feel like it's just anxiety but I can't seem to quell the anxiety.

Yesterday I went to town hall to ask about a late payment on a sewer bill that I didn't understand.  They were incredibly not compassionate which lead to me screaming things at them in the hallway which reverberated throughout the municipal building. 

I had an incident today at work which left me feeling very used and I was driving home trying to decide what to do about it and clearly bothered by it.

I have a neighbor who is pretty nosy and sometimes the minute I open my car door, there he is, even late at night.  That was the case tonight.  Internally I was rolling my eyes at being accosted yet again by Bob when   he said the police just left my house.  Apparently, two men saw packages on the side of my house and walked away with them.  My neighbor heard my dogs bark and happened to look out the window to see them walking down my driveway so he tackled the one with the larger package, dialed 911 and he got away.  Luckily for me it was dog food and dog medicine and not my expensive video camera which came last week.

I'm a little shook up by this....wondering if this was a crime of opportunity or not.  Regardless they know the white car in the driveway means nobody is home.

This week has left me completely emotionally wiped out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment